SAE4D Projects and Actions
The SAE4D has established a pipeline of projects to meet its mission including:
- Developing best practices for the integration of persons with disabilities in the workplace.
- Liaising with government to ensure a coordinated response to integrating persons with disabilities in the workplace.
- Establishing effective forums to discuss the requirements of employers and organisations representing persons with disabilities when dealing with workplace issues.
- Advising employers on setting up their own bursary and scholarship programs to support persons with disabilities during their high school, university, or college studies.
- Publicising our own existence and commitments.
To formulate strategies aimed at assisting employers to incorporate persons with
disabilities in the workplace. To identify, and formulate policies and strategies to combat,
the physical, social and other barriers which discriminate against, or otherwise prevent the
incorporation of, persons with disabilities in the workplace.
To facilitate best practices aimed at the recruitment of persons with disabilities in
the workplace. To engage with all relevant stakeholders regarding issues pertaining to the
employment of persons with disabilities, including where necessary, constructively
influencing public policy and public debate.